Vehicles designed for transporting hydrocarbon products.
Maximum working pressure 0.3 bar.
Tank container measurement.
* Semi-trailer Tank, 1900mm internal diameter made of high tensile steel.
* OMEGA section external belts.
* Ferrule sheet steel, thickness 40/10 in E24.
* Standardized background and breakwater.
* Equipment by compartment:
* A manhole with a quick closure and opening having a pressure relief valve.
* An 80 diameter pipe terminated by quick-closing valve light-alloy fitting cap and symmetrical.
* Valves grouped right side above the drip tray.
* Valves protective device.
* Support for flexible tubular holder on each side.
* A rear ladder.
* A non-skid upper walkway to get to the manholes.